Loading the Bristol Mountain Gateway Card with Lift Tickets from your 2021-2022 Season Card
This page will walk you through all the steps you will need to use your Season Card & RFID media (Gateway Card) for direct-to-lift access at Bristol Mountain.
Please note, the Card Number of your 2021-2022 Season Card will be used to load lift tickets on to your Gateway Card.
- First, identify the WTP Number for your Bristol Mountain Gateway Card. The number is unique to each Gateway Card. One the Gateway Card your reload will have a valid lift ticket for the day you choose to reload.
- Go to https://www.bristolmountain.com/reload on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Enter your WTP Number into the field and click “Lookup”.
- Select the ticket type that you would like.
- Choose a date and click “Add to Cart”
- Type in your Card Number and click the Green Checkbox to reduce the price to $0.
- Proceed to checkout, logging in with your Name & Password. No credit card is required for $0 purchases.
Please note that any change in arrival date must be made 7 days in advance of your visit by submitting the Change of Reservation Request Form. Request submitted less than 7 days out from your scheduled visit will be charged $5 per item to be rescheduled. Requests will only be reviewed if they are submitted through this online forum on or before the arrival date of your purchase.
Please don’t hesitate to call our Guest Services Office at 585-374-6000 if you have any questions.