Thank you for your interest in Bristol Mountain. Bristol Mountain is committed to providing exemplary service with the best skiing and snowboarding experience for our guests. Listed below are the positions that we are currently accepting applications for.
APPLY IN PERSON AT THE PERSONNEL OFFICE MONDAY-THURSDAY
8:30 AM TO 4:00 PM
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Group Toddler Teacher
Bristol Mountain has an immediate opening in our NYS licensed Day Care Center For: Group Toddler Teacher
Associates Degree in Early Childhood or Related Field + 1 Year Related Experience. Or CDA + 2 Years’ Experience.
This position is Full Time Year Round with Benefits.
Grounds Maintenance/Landscaping / Laborer Position Available
This position is responsible for the up-keep of the base area grounds, lawns, flowerbeds, and potted plants. Operates equipment such as lawn mowers and weed-eaters. Handles chemicals such as weed-killer, bee spray etc. Performs tasks such as: mowing, weeding, mulching, and edging; as well as planting and watering.
On Mountain maintenance as directed such as digging, clearing, trimming, grading, etc. Project based. Some weekend work is to be expected in relation to identified special events such as weddings, meetings, fall festival.
Position to begin (weather permitting) spring through late fall.
Work Responsibilities Include (But Not Limited To):
- Comply with & enforce the policies, procedures and regulations of Bristol Mountain.
- Present oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment including mowers, edger, power tools, sweeper, tractors, and utility vehicles.
- Mow and edge lawns using power mowers, push mowers and edger.
- Plant flowers in pots and gardens.
- Maintain mulch as needed using shovels, rakes and garden tools.
- Decorate established gardens with stone and shrubs as needed.
- Prune trees and shrubs.
- Weekly weeding and dead-heading of plants.
- Daily watering of potted plants and gardens as needed.
- Keep base area free of litter.
- Empty trash cans as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be 18+ or older.
- 3 Years’ experience in landscaping and using various mowers & equipment.
- Knowledge of horticulture for this geographic area.
- Some experience with tractor/backhoe preferred.
- Valid NYS Driver License.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. and work outside in all weather conditions.
- Stooping, bending and be able to stand for long periods of time.