LEARN TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD FOR ONLY $99!
PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR AGES 4+
EXPERIENCE WINTER LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Recently ranked the Best Mountain for Beginner Skiers and Snowboarders by Men’s Journal
This season, step outside and find out why skiing and snowboarding has millions of people excited about WINTER! Although we offer several great program options, sign up for the First Timer Learn to Ski or Snowboard Adventure and experience a very special introduction.
Program is available to first time skiers and snowboarders, ages 4+, in a small group format that provides an environment for optimal learning..
Designed for first time skiers or snowboarders.
- Package includes 8-hour lift ticket (access to the Lunar Launch & Sunset Chair only) & 8-hour rental
- 2-hour class lesson, available on weekends & holidays at 10am & 1pm.
- Please arrive at the mountain 1 hour before the lesson start time to allow for enough time to get equipment & meet in the Learning Center 30 minutes prior to the lesson start time.
- 1.5 hour class lesson, available daily at 10:30am & 1:30pm
- Arrive at the mountain 1 hour before the lesson start time to allow for enough time to get equipment & meet at the Snowsports Meeting Place 15 minutes prior to lesson time.
Cost: $99 per person
Program is designed for ages 4+. Lift ticket is for the Lunar Launch & Sunset Lifts only.