Photo Upload Guide
When uploading a photo please remember the following guidelines:
– Must be in color
– Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
– Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera, your face and shoulders should take up the entire frame of the photo
– Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
– Only one person in the photo
– No hats, sunglasses, funny faces, headphones, props, etc.
– The file must be in .JPG extension format
– File size cannot exceed 240 by 320 pixels and 50kb in size.
Photo Upload Instructions:
- Follow the link to the Guest Lookup page on our Bristol Mountain Store to put in your name to access your account.
- Once on your profile select Upload Photo at the bottom of the GUEST DETAILS page.
- You will be given the option to Upload New Photo that is already saved on your device or Use Camera to Take a New Photo. Follow the prompts and use the crop/zoom features to ensure the photo captures the face and shoulders. When finished, select That’s Good! Use this image to add the photo to the profile.
Season Passholders who are under the age of 26 will also be required to have an updated photo on file.
Need help? Email us your photo at email@example.com along with your name and we can upload this for you.
Failure to follow these guidelines will delay the printing of your pass.
If you need further assistance please contact Bristol Mountain at (585) 374-6000 between 8:30am and 4:00pm.