Bristol Mountain Fall 2021 COVID-19 Operating Plan
Our top priority is the safety and health of our guests and staff.
Our Operating Plan follows guidance from national, state, and local health departments and is designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for guests and staff.
Please review the following questions before coming to the Mountain:
- Do you currently have signs or symptoms of a viral respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, irritated eyes, nasal congestion or runny nose?
- Do you currently have a fever over 100.3 degrees F or have had one within the last 72 hours?
- Have you had unexplained symptoms such as a loss of taste or smell, headache, body aches, fatigue, vomiting and/or diarrhea within the last 72 hours?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you knowingly been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are you currently required to quarantine or self-isolate by a health professional, government agency, or due to travel to a location requiring quarantine?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you may not come to the Mountain.
- Must wear a mask indoors unless seated and eating.
- Must wear a mask outdoors unless socially distanced.
- We recommend wearing a mask indoors unless seated and eating.