2020-21 Season Card Reservations
This season we will be limiting capacity depending on the current operating conditions. Season Cardholders will be required to reserve lift tickets in advance in order to guarantee lift ticket availability.
- Visit the store on the Bristol Mountain website.
- Click on the “Card Redemptions” item.
- Select the Season Card product that you purchased.
- Select the date that you would like to visit. If you would like to update the lift ticket from a 4-hour ticket to a 8-hour ticket on a non-holiday weekday please select the $4 8-hour redemption option.
- Weekday, non-holiday visits: Select the 4-hour ticket option, the desired quantity of lift tickets, and click the “Add To Cart” button.
Weekend or holiday visits: Select your desired arrival window from the list available, the desired quantity of lift tickets, and click the “Add To Cart” button. If the time you were wishing to arrive is not listed, it is no longer available.
- Once the item is in your cart and you are ready to check-out, proceed to checkout.
- Set the purchaser of the card by clicking “Change/Set Purchaser”.
- Once the purchaser has been set you will need to enter your card code P<< Test Card Holder Number 20-21 >> (the 11 digit code found on the front of your Season Card that begins with a “P”) into the blank box to the right of the item in your cart. When it is entered click the black arrow to the right to apply your card to the purchase. If the application is successful a green check mark will appear to the left.
- If you upgraded to an 8-hour lift ticket you will need to enter your credit card information in order to complete the purchase.
- Check-out in order to finalize the redemption. Double check to ensure that the visit date selected is your desired visit date. Once that has been completed you will receive an email that contains your barcode for a lift ticket redemption. You will need to bring that barcode along with your Season Card to a ticket window at the mountain (either printed or on your mobile device) in order to receive your lift ticket.
Please note that your ticket time will begin when you receive the lift ticket at the ticket window at the mountain on your visit date. Reservations, once made, cannot be changed within 7 days of your scheduled visit date.
If you wish to change your lift ticket reservation please use this form.
Please don’t hesitate to call our Guest Services Office at 585-374-6000 if you have any questions.